Do You Want To Stop Smoking?
I am sure that you already know that smoking is bad for you, after all I doubt that you would be looking on this page otherwise. However, you may still be a little undecided and may still be thinking about whether to stop now or at a later date.
Read on and remind yourself of some reasons to stop smoking for good, there really are no benefits to continuing with this habit.
Ten Reasons to Stop Smoking:
- Millions of people have a serious illness caused by smoking
- Each cigarette contains thousands of chemicals
- Smoking is the main cause of lung cancer
- On average, smokers die over 10 years earlier than non-smokers
- The vast majority of COPD deaths are as a result of smoking
- Smoking increases your risk of throat, mouth, pancreatic and oesophageal cancers
- Smoking can cause erectile dysfunction
- Second hand smoking can cause illnesses in children
- Smoking can cause heart attacks and strokes
- The average smoker spends over £2000.00 every year on cigarettes !