Lesley Gorman - Full Member Association of Coaching, Diploma Clinical Hypnosis, NLP Master Practitioner, Senior Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register.
My working life has always involved working with people to help them to grow and develop in ways that are healthier and more positive for them and their loved ones.
This pathway started over 30 years ago as a Registered Nurse and has continued through a community based career before branching out as a self employed coach.
I have had the privilege of helping thousands of people to make changes and I have learnt something from every single one of them.
I have worked with men, women and teenagers experiencing a wide range of difficulties including the following
- Addictions (drugs, alcohol, gambling..)
- Mental Health Problems
- Domestic Violence and Abuse, both as perpetrators and victims
- I spent a year living and working in Australia,
- I once bought an old ambulance and converted it into a mobile home and lived in that for over 6 months,
- I traveled around the UK living and working on organic farms for a year and had the most crazy and amusing ( not always at the time !) experiences
- I love the sea, paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking, swimming..
- watch this space .......
Although based in Poole I can provide services via Skype, Zoom, email, telephone and can make home visits if required. Generally home visits are offered to those who find it difficult to leave the house.
Contact me now to discuss how I can help you.